It’s a slow day for the ‘Lady’, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some great stories out there worth spending a click or two on. So, here’s a few nice ones for ya!
- Larry Dixon of Army is “the most pummeled man” according to the Wall Street Journal; in case you didn’t know, the Army-Navy Game is being played tomorrow.
- Wisconsin’s AD Barry Alvarez makes a one-night only appearance to help lead the Badgers into the Rose Bowl.
- Texas A&M’s Johnny Manziel is poised to make history as the first Freshman to ever win the Heisman—if he does in fact win.
- It would seem that Tennessee isn’t the only school having some trouble filling their head coaching position.
- Former Georgia DB/QB Nick Marshall is getting a look by the Texas Longhorns. Marshall was dismissed from the team last season and spent a year in the JUCO ranks.
- Tramel Terry is set to officially commit to the Georgia Bulldogs in a ceremony today; Terry will enroll in January.
- What if government was run like a football program?
The following two tabs change content below.
I am not a 'journalist' by trade, nor do I present myself as such. I am a wife, mother, and passionate Georgia Bulldog fan. That's it. I write. You read.